- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Outrageous 24% THC. One of our latest releases, with an extremely potent uplifting and exhilarating effect.
- Perfect for all growers. This plant is perfectly suited for all types of growing, she can be grown indoors without a worry and will perform exceptionally well outdoors, all year long.
- Sativa-dominant giant. Growing up to 150cm, this strain can produce up to 600gr/m2 in less than 70 days, perfect for commercial growers who want a quick harvest.
- Incredibly resilient. This strain can go without much maintenance from seed to harvest, perfect for busy growers.
- A must for extractors. Produces an insane amount of resin on the buds and surrounding foliage, so get your trim bin ready!
- Top-shelf terps. Insane amounts of fresh orange juice terpenes will leave you wanting for more and more.
Her buds are encrusted with trichomes giving her a totally white appearance, and the calyx are large-sized making her buds look stacked. The buds have a very distinct tangerine, orange fruity aroma with a sharp sour, sherbet background, and when handled are highly resinous.
After tasting Orange Sherbet Auto, you will feel her sativa dominance and potency as she keeps you in orbit for hours on end. Absolutely delicious flavors and an effect that can be described as uplifting, exhilarating, deeply creative and motivated. This cultivar is perfect for social scenarios, dinner parties, days at the beach, a long hike, getting through a long to-do list or just playing music, gaming or reading.
One of our taller hybrids that can grow between 110-150cm, so is best suited for those with plenty of growing space. Thanks to her sativa heritage, expect this lady to grow quickly with large sized internodal spacing and a wide bushy appearance. Yields of 500-600gr/m2 can be expected, so we advise supporting her during the blooming period. An incredible producer of extremely resinous flowers, that performs well in all climates, but especially in warmer ones. She will grow large-sized buds, with prolific amounts of resin on the surrounding leaves, that will have hash makers licking their lips in anticipation.
We recommend performing plant training such as L.S.T with this cultivar, as this will help open her canopy and increase yields further. Adding bamboo canes for support will help hold the weight of the buds during the flowering stage. Indoor growers with limited space may have issues controlling the final height, so we suggest tying plants down. Thanks to her heavy on set of resin on both buds and leaves, she makes some excellent water hash, dry sift and extracts meaning you should have your trim bins ready when harvesting this special cultivar.
Her flavor can be described as a cocktail of fresh orange juice, and sweet and sour tangerine sherbet. A very sharp and distinctive taste that accompanies the cerebral effect wonderfully that will leave a strong fruit smoothie flavor in your mouth.
1 Seed, 5 Seeds, 10 Seeds, 25 Seeds, 50 Seeds